Pork, Pistachios, Truffles and Provolone Cheese.
Tashio banger Is an indulgent banger, which is perfect with a creamy sweet potato Or root mash with some fresh greens.
3 x 6 bangers 🌭
Perfect for a night in 😍
Ingredients: 85% pork, Pistachio Nuts, Truffles Black, Provolone Cheese, Rusk, water, salt, pepper and traditional seasoning.
Allergens in BOLD
Ed’s Bangers are all hand made by Ed with NO preservatives or Crap in, so they will only keep fresh in the fridge for three days.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always use within three days of date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 – 30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Medium 16-18 mins. Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 16-18 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Ed recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
Paper wrap can be recycled.
- Eds Bangers
- 13 Chitty Road, Porstmouth PO49NX,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausages (103g**)|
|Energy||1398kJ / 338kcal||1440kJ / 348kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–||–|
|** When grilled according to instructions 500g.||–||–|